Banque de commerce et de placements
Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai DIFC.
Areas of expertise
A large array of services
Commodity trade finance
With trade finance as its traditional core activity, BCP offers specialized expertise and high-quality services.
- Personalized approach through a full range of financing schemes
- Access to a wide choice of treasury services specifically designated for CTF customers
- Seamless service through a network of more than 1000 active bank relationships around the world
With an open architecture approach, BCP has a tradition of excellence in portfolio management and high efficiency in transactional services for high-net-worth individuals.
- Customized asset management services
- High expertise in emerging markets fixed-income securities
- Secured lending
- General banking services for wealth management clients
With offices in Geneva, Luxembourg and Dubai, BCP serves customers out of three strategic financial centers. Geographic convenience is simply another component of our commitment to providing open and welcoming customer service, based on "always there" support and an understanding of every client’s specific needs.